Please read the below Returns Policy to ensure your return request meets our criteria. All return requests must be made within 30 days upon receiving of goods.
All sale items purchased are final sale. No refunds unless required by law.
If you wish to exchange for another item, size or credit note, you can now do this by printing the return label that was sent to you after you placed your order via email. Please read the Terms and Conditions below before returning your item. Your return can be denied if these terms and conditions have not been met.
Unless the return is required by law:
- Returns are only accepted with proof of purchase.
- Items must be in original condition (including tags) and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
- Items must not have been used in photography shoots, Instagram posts, online, commercially or for personal gain.
- All packaging shipped with your order must be returned.
- Every clothing item has a tags attached.
- Must include returns form that was with your order
- T-shirts, Fur coats, knitwear & accessories are excluded from our free returns offer but can still return
- Gift Cards may not be returned and will be honoured for 3 years from the date of issue.
- If a client has returned a garment and received a credit note, and then seeks to return the garment which was purchased with that credit note, WHEELS AND DOLLBABY may refuse the return.
Faulty Item Returns
WHEELS AND DOLLBABY offer free exchanges or store credit on any faulty products. Please complete the Returns Request form with a description of the fault, and instructions will be provided regarding collection. Please note that photos of the fault may be requested.
Due to the limitations of our current online shopping host, store credits are provided in the form of a discount code to the value of your original purchase. If less than the original value is used in the first instance, we will need to issue you a new discount code for subsequent purchases.
Duties and Taxes
Please note that WHEELS AND DOLLBABY is not liable for customs clearance fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs. All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please check your country's customs charges and levies prior to placing an order. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as sold goods We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "Gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
Should you wish to return an item, WHEELS AND DOLLBABY do not refund international prepaid duties and taxes paid at the time of checkout for Delivered Duties Paid (DDP) orders or duties and taxes paid at time of customs entry for Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU) orders. Residents from all countries can contact their local customs office to obtain a tax refund.
Where Our Items Are Made
-All of our ready to wear garments are designed at our WHEEL AND DOLLBABY HQ and handmade within our Sydney factory. All garments are made of exceptional quality and made by some of Australia’s most talented artisans.
-Our cardigans, Dita cardigans and sweaters are all designed at our WHEELS AND DOLLBABY HQ in Australia and made with love and quality in China, as there are no knitting mills in Australia that are able to make our knitwear ie: cardigans and sweaters. We have been working with our Chinese factory for over 10 years and quality is always at top of mind. We have a very close relationship with them are they are part of the WHEELS AND DOLLBABY brand.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS PROCESSING DELAYS FROM 25TH JULY TO 18TH AUGUST.