T’s & C’s
Refunds, Exchanges & Cancellations
Enjoy 10% off your next order when you join our newsletter. The code is not valid for leather jackets and Dita Cardigans, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
Dita Cardigan Competition Terms & Conditions
- To enter, participants must (1) post a photo of their Dita Cardigan on their Instagram feed, (2) tag @wheelsanddollbaby and @ditavonteese, and (3) follow @wheelsanddollbaby and @ditavonteese on Instagram.
- The competition closes on Thursday 16th February 2024 11.59pm AWST.
- The winner will be selected by Mel and Dita, and announced on Instagram on Friday 17th February 2024.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram within 48 hours of the competition end date. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, a new winner may be selected.
- The winner will receive 5 (five) Dita Cardigans of their choice, subject to store availability at the time of prize selection.
- The competition is open to users based in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK and Europe aged 18 and over.
- Ensure your account is set to public at the time of the competition so that your entry may be reviewed without obstacles.
- The competition is not endorsed, sponsored, or administered by Instagram or Meta.
Returns and exchanges are not available on sale items.
Unless the return is required by law:
- Returns are only accepted with proof of purchase.
- Items must be in original condition (including tags) and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
- Items must not have been used in photography shoots, Instagram posts, online, commercially or for personal gain.
- All packaging shipped with your order must be returned.
- Every clothing item has a tags attached.
- Must include returns form that was with your order
- Gift Cards may not be returned and will be honoured for 3 years from the date of issue.
- If a client has returned a garment and received a credit note, and then seeks to return the garment which was purchased with that credit note, WHEELS AND DOLLBABY may refuse the return.
Faulty Item Returns
WHEELS AND DOLLBABY offer free exchanges or store credit on any faulty products. Please complete the Returns Request form with a description of the fault, and instructions will be provided regarding collection. Please note that photos of the fault may be requested.
Due to the limitations of our current online shopping host, store credits are provided in the form of a discount code to the value of your original purchase. If less than the original value is used in the first instance, we will need to issue you a new discount code for subsequent purchases.
Duties and Taxes
Please note that WHEELS AND DOLLBABY is not liable for customs clearance fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs. All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please check your country's customs charges and levies prior to placing an order. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as sold goods We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "Gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
Should you wish to return an item, WHEELS AND DOLLBABY do not refund international prepaid duties and taxes paid at the time of checkout for Delivered Duties Paid (DDP) orders or duties and taxes paid at time of customs entry for Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU) orders. Residents from all countries can contact their local customs office to obtain a tax refund.
Where Our Items Are Made
-All of our ready to wear garments are designed at our WHEEL AND DOLLBABY HQ and handmade within our Sydney factory. All garments are made of exceptional quality and made by some of Australia’s most talented artisans.
-Our cardigans, Dita cardigans and sweaters are all designed at our WHEELS AND DOLLBABY HQ in Australia and made with love and quality in China, as there are no knitting mills in Australia that are able to make our knitwear ie: cardigans and sweaters. We have been working with our Chinese factory for over 10 years and quality is always at top of mind. We have a very close relationship with them are they are part of the WHEELS AND DOLLBABY brand.